Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: ultrasound
Great news! Our ultrasound this morning showed that I no longer have placenta previa at all! The radiologist said that baby’s placenta is “nowhere near” my cervix. YAY!! So, we’ll be able to move ahead with our plans to labor … Continue reading
We had our 20 week ultrasound today and got to see our beautiful little one dancing away in there! Organs looked great, baby is measuring spot on, heart beat 140bpm. :) See the elbow resting on the knee? Too cute!! :D … Continue reading
Cora = “maiden” Ruth = “friend” Cora is my father’s maternal great-grandmother’s first name and Ruth is Rob’s paternal grandmother’s name. :) Our ultrasound yesterday went well! Everything looks great! I’ve gotta say again how much I appreciate my doctor … Continue reading
Just got home from our first prenatal appointment. There’s one healthy, bouncy baby in there! :) Try as he might, Doctor couldn’t find a heartbeat with the doppler because my uterus is very retroverted. We went ahead and did a … Continue reading