Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: resources
My family likes to do things naturally in many ways. We prefer to be proactive about good health. Still, I admit, I’m no expert on natural remedies. The world of essential oils, homeopathy, and acupressure is still pretty intimidating to me. Food, … Continue reading
I became well acquainted as a child with bubble-gum pink calamine lotion that went on as a liquid, then dried, caked and flaked – and sometimes stopped my bug bites from itching. There were Summers that I had dozens of … Continue reading
I’m excited to tell you about a great book from my fellow blogger Renee Metzler that will rock your world. :) As skeptical as I was to read a book like this given my ineptitude in home management, I was … Continue reading