Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: recipe
I am forever creating some kind of sweet mash and serving it to my kids as “pudding!” haha! It occurred to me the other day that I’m not sure they’ve ever even had pudding as I knew it in my … Continue reading
I know, the only recipes I post nowadays are soups and cookies! And when it comes to cookies, coconut flour is king here on Raising the Barrs. :) I just love it and I keep finding new ways to use … Continue reading
We stayed with wonderful friends for 10 days while we were in transition from living in our house in Kansas City to getting on the road to Juneau. Katie wouldn’t let me do any cooking or cleaning and I was … Continue reading
Breakfast for dinner is a life saver on busy days! I’m not ashamed to admit to making bacon & eggs, smoothies, and oatmeal in the evening for my family many many times over the years. When we ate more grains, … Continue reading