Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: play
On Monday, I admitted that sometimes I take a little bit of time to myself to put together a jig-saw puzzle, read a book, or go pee. I also mentioned that my children enjoy playing computer games. Now, my children … Continue reading
Some days it begins before I’ve even finished my breakfast! “Mom… I’m bored!” My 5 year old likes his scheduled laid out for him. Oh, he likes free time too, but only if he’s had a significant enough amount of … Continue reading
I am so very blessed to have creative friends who want to spend time with me and my kiddos! A few of us have started meeting semi-regularly to walk our pre-schoolers through a craft, and do lots of playing, eating, … Continue reading
This is the perfect project for Summer – or anytime of the year that your kids are itching to get outside! Fairy houses exercise the imagination and provide tactile and sensory play. Younger children will enjoy gathering materials, directing assembly, … Continue reading