Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: parenting
This sale is over. I hope you’ll stick around and follow me on Facebook so you don’t miss other great resources like these. I hope those of you that took advantage of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle are LOVING your purchase … Continue reading
Some days it begins before I’ve even finished my breakfast! “Mom… I’m bored!” My 5 year old likes his scheduled laid out for him. Oh, he likes free time too, but only if he’s had a significant enough amount of … Continue reading
When I wrote to you about this book the first time, I was in a desperate place. We were thinking of transitioning to a new community (ok, that’s an understatement), I was still recovering from postpartum blahs, and my almost … Continue reading
We’ve been in our new home for about a month now, and we’ve visited three churches. It’s been a long time (our whole marriage and then some) since we’ve had to really look for a new church family. We were … Continue reading