Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: moving house
I love to write. I love to blog. I also love to talk. Two of those things can be done by my lonesome, and I’ve been doing quite a lot of them as we transition to our new home. The … Continue reading
My family likes to do things naturally in many ways. We prefer to be proactive about good health. Still, I admit, I’m no expert on natural remedies. The world of essential oils, homeopathy, and acupressure is still pretty intimidating to me. Food, … Continue reading
We’ve arrived in Juneau! Our trip wasn’t too harrowing, and we’re excited about beginning our new life. Before we go there, I feel like I need to spend some time in the past. I need to linger and ponder over … Continue reading
The movers come tomorrow. My house is an embarrassing mess because I’m scrambling to get everything organized. It’s so weird to have someone else doing most of the packing. I’ve been stressing and running around since… well… December? I have … Continue reading