Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: midwife
Alexander Ross Barr was born at 3:31 am on July 4th, 2012. 8lbs 8ozs 21 inches long. This is his story… I had been saying for months that I thought Alex might come early. Of course, I know better … Continue reading
For my pregnant and soon-to-be (Lord willing) pregnant friends, here are a few articles I have read recently (from mothering.com) and find interesting. It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of natural birth (and natural just about everything else, … Continue reading
“Missouri midwives, who for decades risked prison time to deliver babies in their clients’ homes, can now do their work openly and without fear of prosecution. The state Supreme Court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and upheld a … Continue reading
It seems that I misrepresented my midwife’s role in my week 39 fiasco. She has informed me that Sage Femme is actually going through financial difficulties and let her go the same morning she saw me for my appointment. She … Continue reading