Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: guest post
Enjoy this guest post from my IRL (in real life) friend, Tanya! She offered this recipe up to be shared because it has only 4 ingredients and it uses mostly pantry goods. Because we are a mostly sugar-free household, I … Continue reading
I’m so thankful for bloggy friends during this busy time! Please enjoy the first of many great guest posts EFYP will be blessed with over the next few months. Micaela Vega is a working mother of 2, who writes about … Continue reading
This guest post is from Amanda Carlisle from A Few ShortCuts. A Few Shortcuts has Recipes, Coupons, Tips and Tricks to help you save time and money in the kitchen and at the store. You will find 3 new recipes … Continue reading
A better title for today might be “Stolen Post: How My Friend April Has a Way With Words.” :) I *did* ask permission to copy her post here though, so it’s not technically stealing! I am gearing up for the … Continue reading
I’m at Practical Mum today sharing a few recipes and tips. Head over to check out this fun new site and community (especially you Canada Mommies)!