Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: Food
We stayed with wonderful friends for 10 days while we were in transition from living in our house in Kansas City to getting on the road to Juneau. Katie wouldn’t let me do any cooking or cleaning and I was … Continue reading
Breakfast for dinner is a life saver on busy days! I’m not ashamed to admit to making bacon & eggs, smoothies, and oatmeal in the evening for my family many many times over the years. When we ate more grains, … Continue reading
Over the next few days, I plan to work on typing up Alex’s birth story during naptimes. In the meantime, I’m excited to share this wonderful post written by my friend Paula who blogs at Whole Intentions and is also … Continue reading
If you’ve been trying to decide whether or not you need to buy an immersion blender or if it will be just another rarely used space-waster in your kitchen, I hope this post helps. Last year around this time, I … Continue reading