Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: fitness
So much has happened already during these first two months of the year! We’ve made strides in some areas, and tip-toed a bit in others. I outlined a few major categories for our goals in my original 2012 goals post, … Continue reading
I have had a post about my “food journey” written for months now, but have been avoiding editing and posting it because 1) it is a novel! and 2) after re-reading it I realized that it sounds awfully self-important. I … Continue reading
Praise God for all of His blessings this past decade! Even the financial turmoil that our nation has gone through has had so many positive influences on us! More people are motivated to support their local economy, more people are … Continue reading