Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: Fertility Awareness Method
Can’t stop shooting film via Compfight Our Journey to Natural Family Planning Like many other couples, my husband and I wanted to wait a little while to get pregnant after getting married 6 years ago. I visited the doctor about three months … Continue reading
Edit: apparently the chart I posted didn’t work anyway. :) Have had negative tests and am assuming that Aidan nursing has stopped my cycle again. Today is day 40 since my last period. I think I ovulated on day 19. … Continue reading
As usual, if you aren’t interested or don’t want to read about the details of how my reproductive organs function (or don’t), please skip this post. There’s nothing else interesting that you will miss, I promise. I will even post … Continue reading
**Typing one-handed b/c Aidan is asleep on the other** Well, Aidan and I spent 3 days away from daddy and we survived! *gasp* You should have seen Aidan cheese as soon as we walked in the door and saw Rob … Continue reading
Something interesting: a question that I sent to Mothering Magazine’s Ask the Expert section has been answered! The link is here and the full text is below: My husband and I have been using Fertility Awareness to avoid/achieve pregnancy. Our … Continue reading