Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: Faith
In the days leading up to Alex’s birth, I had the privelege of reading a just released book by Brian Hardin (founder of Daily Audio Bible) called Passages. In his book, Brian relates the story of how God changed his … Continue reading
Yesterday I listed our playlist for Alex’s arrival, and today I want to share the back story for one of my choices. At the turn of this last year, I was beginning my second trimester and was suffering (I’ll try … Continue reading
These are mostly Christian songs and none of them are terribly fast/upbeat. I think I’ll want more meditative music during labor, but the most important thing for me is that they are encouraging and keep me focused on how loving … Continue reading
This warm weather has been just what I needed for motivation! Praise God! March and April were great months for FOCUS (my word of 2012) and accomplishing goals! In January/February we made some good progress on our 2012 family and … Continue reading
Hope these encourage you this Monday morning… “No one will have exactly the same walk or journey. Our personality, skills, background, husband, financial status, theological underpinnings, children, health, place of birth and residence, relationships, stresses, and so on will be … Continue reading