Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: Faith
Lisa Tawn Bergren is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. I’d say she’s one of my favorite authors, but at this point I feel like I know her well enough through reading her writing that if I met her … Continue reading
Anxiety is creeping in… I know these days are coming to an end. These days of sweet dependence. Of snuggles and nuzzles and wet kisses. The days of watching his little eyelids droop and close, a contented smile still on … Continue reading
Hubby, baby, and I just got back from a 5-day trip (MUCH more on that soon!). The older two littles stayed with friends while we were away. I knew they were safe and happy, but I missed them terribly. We … Continue reading
I’m beat. I feel sore – emotionally and physically. Even after two cups of coffee, my eyes feel tired and heavy. I “slept” for 9 hours. Even so, I woke this morning both weary and rested – sad, but at … Continue reading