Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: Faith
When I wrote to you about this book the first time, I was in a desperate place. We were thinking of transitioning to a new community (ok, that’s an understatement), I was still recovering from postpartum blahs, and my almost … Continue reading
I’m excited to be participating in this group giveaway that will hopefully increase exposure for the wonderful soap my friend Mae makes. I’ve tried her Winter Grapefruit soap (shown above) and I love it! My 5 year old would … Continue reading
Books about adoption always catch my eye. I don’t know for certain how God will ultimately use it, but He’s put a passion for adoption on my heart. I love the families and children touched by adopted and I hope … Continue reading
We’ve been in our new home for about a month now, and we’ve visited three churches. It’s been a long time (our whole marriage and then some) since we’ve had to really look for a new church family. We were … Continue reading