Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
- How We Do Things: Elimination Communication & Potty Training
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: crafts
***Giveaway closed – Congratulations to aubreylaine*** Finally FINALLY done! Are you ready?? Remember the room before (click for more photos)? Plain and empty. Not so anymore!! Thanks to The Motherhood, Olympic Paint, awesome friends, and Pinterest, we now have this: … Continue reading
Yes, I gave in and joined yet *another* social networking/bookmarking site. But like most people, I wholeheartedly agree that this one is something special! In fact, I am almost positive that it’s going to replace my browser bookmarks, my Tumblr, … Continue reading
I am so very blessed to have creative friends who want to spend time with me and my kiddos! A few of us have started meeting semi-regularly to walk our pre-schoolers through a craft, and do lots of playing, eating, … Continue reading
Would you believe that my 3 1/2 year old doesn’t like to color? Or paint? Or do any kind of craft, actually, except cutting up paper? He doesn’t even like to glue the cut up pieces of paper (or string, … Continue reading