Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: church
We’ve been in our new home for about a month now, and we’ve visited three churches. It’s been a long time (our whole marriage and then some) since we’ve had to really look for a new church family. We were … Continue reading
Seven years ago, we walked into Christ Covenant church for the first time and found rest and love and encouragement in a group of people who would become our family. We were two fumbling, naive barely-adults who needed a home … Continue reading
Yesterday I listed our playlist for Alex’s arrival, and today I want to share the back story for one of my choices. At the turn of this last year, I was beginning my second trimester and was suffering (I’ll try … Continue reading
It’s so much fun having a little one who is old enough to understand and actively participate in holiday celebrations! We enjoyed doing a bit more to celebrate the season of Lent this year, and the culmination of that season, … Continue reading