Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!
Category Archives: birth story
Alexander Ross Barr was born at 3:31 am on July 4th, 2012. 8lbs 8ozs 21 inches long. This is his story… I had been saying for months that I thought Alex might come early. Of course, I know better … Continue reading
Abbreviated version (especially for the men): Contractions began at midnight on the 13th. They picked up for a while around 3am and I thought we were ready to go, but they backed off until about 6:30am. I labored at home … Continue reading