Welcome to another Wellness Wednesday! It IS still Wednesday here in Alaska – though most of you will be reading this on Thursday. Due to mysterious server issues I was unable to publish this on time, but I’d still love for you to link up!!
I would also love to pick your brain a little.
I’m writing a book. Yup!
It’s a book about where I’ve come from and what is important to me. About how real the struggle to provide for a family is when you don’t feel like you know where to begin. It’s a book about learning new things and making up for lost time.
It’s a book about food!
Yes, I’m writing a book about cooking that is NOT a cook book. It’s as much a philosophy book as it is a how-to, and I know that you are going to love the ideas God has put on my heart for how to use this book to bless others.
The content of this book has been marinating a while and I am frying it up in September (which means posts around here will be sparse next month). I could use your help to focus my thoughts on a couple of subjects. I want to write the book that you need to read.
I promise to tell you much more about the book in the coming months (I’d like to release it in November at the latest!), but for now, would you take a few minutes to fill out the form below with your honest answers?
Wellness Wednesday is a link-up I co-host with Trisha, Lea, and Elsie each week to encourage you to pursue wellness in all areas of life. Have you blogged about how your family is choosing wellness? Read the guidelines below and link-up!
- Your post should relate to health or wellness in some way.
- Your post does not have to be new. It can be from your archives as long as it’s new our blog.
- Entries should be direct links to applicable posts. Please do not link to your homepage.
- I encourage you to place my Wellness Wednesday button (found to the right) or a text link-back to this post on your post so others can learn about this link-up (example: “linking up with Wellness Wednesday” with the proper link included). Only posts that have this button or text link-back will be considered for the being chosen as featured (favorite) posts.
- Have fun checking out everyone elses posts! Be sure to comment if you find a post that was particularly helpful or insightful. You know we all love comments, so share the love!
I reserve the right to remove any link-up that does not have to do with wellness or is not family-friendly.
Not a blogger? Then just enjoy browsing through these uplifting posts!