Enjoy this guest post from my IRL (in real life) friend, Tanya! She offered this recipe up to be shared because it has only 4 ingredients and it uses mostly pantry goods. Because we are a mostly sugar-free household, I tried replaced the 1 cup of sugar in this recipe with a 1/2 cup of raw honey. It was apparent immediately that they wouldn’t set up, so I added 1/2 cup of sugar. Still pretty amazing, but more like flat PB Balls than cookie. I’d suggest going with the original recipe and substituting sucanat if you’re looking for a change. The 6 boys I served them to for dessert last night approved! :) Try them yourselves and then head over to Tanya’s fabulous blog, Free & Easy Living!
Search This Blog
Have a Look Around:
Important and Popular Posts
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up 6/19/2013
- Rescued by Teechino! Caffeine-Free “coffee” review.
- 90 Seconds That Could Change Your Baby’s Life ~ Modern Alternative Pregnancy
- Wellness Wednesday Link-Up Week of 6/12/2013
- Natural Mothering Resources at 95% Off – This Week Only!
- Baby, Toddler, and Little Kid Friendly Computer Games
- Introducing the Wellness Wednesday Link-Up!
- 5 Quick Fixes For “I’m Bored”
- The Face of the Earth by Deborah Raney Review
- One Week of Food in the Barr Home
Shop Lilla Rose to Support Us!
Grab My Button!